Returns and Exchanges
If you have a change of heart with your online purchase for any reason, please call us at 0731-743-175 or email us at email@example.com. Here are the conditions of a return/exchange:
- If you want to make an exchange or return, you must contact us within 48 hours.
- We cannot accept the return of an item that has been personalized or made to a customer’s specifications, including prescription eyewear. In such cases, the frame can be exchanged for another style. Prescription lenses are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- In the case of non-prescription sunglasses, please contact us for a return. The item must be unworn and in its original, undamaged condition.
- Contact lenses cannot be returned once the box has been opened or tampered with.
- All items are to be returned including the glasses, case, and cleaning cloth.
- Your items must be returned to us within 3 business days in their original packaging and without any damage or scratches.
- We do not accept returns for damaged products. Please inspect the frames and lenses carefully upon delivery and if necessary, reject it on the spot.
- Currently, we do not offer exchanges through our online store. If you wish to exchange a product, you can visit your nearest Eyecare/Eyeroom store. 
- If you have used your insurance benefits for a frame and/or lenses, those benefits will not be reinstated. On the rare occasion you are unhappy with your purchase, kindly contact us within 48 hours for an in-store credit or exchange on the frame. Prescription lenses are non-refundable.
Please note that we will not be held liable for any damages or issues with your purchase if we are not contacted within 48 hours of delivery.
Repairs and Adjustments
- For eyewear purchased at our stores or anywhere else, we do not charge for basic adjustments. However, there is a small fee to cover replacement parts (eg. screws, nosepads, temple tips, etc).
- The utmost care will be taken in handling a patient’s frame. However, please be advised that as the frame ages, the risk of breakage during adjustment increases and despite our best efforts to inspect all frames before adjusting, unexpected breakage may occur. If the frame is out of warranty or not purchased at our store, all adjustments and repairs are done at the patient’s risk.
- All our frames come with a 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects. They are not warranted against accidents or abuse. Our team will use their discretion in determining whether a manufacturer will consider if any damage was a result of a defect. However, the manufacturer will be the final judge.
Delivery Terms & Costs for Returns of Undamaged Products
Please note that all returned goods remain the responsibility of the sender until received by our team. We recommend that you select a safe/traceable delivery service. We will not refund the shipping costs for any normal returns.
add the link to locations and use Eyecare for eyecare and Eyeroom for eye room terms and conditions